Today I left the room for a minute and Tal poured a tray full of Lucky Charms in front of Syphr who was already happy eating his lunch. He did what any kid does with Lucky Charms and picked out all the marshmallows. The combination of those hard marshmallows and his spit made them stick like super glue to his body. So, into the bath he went.
It just so happened there were scissors, a comb, and a dum dum sitting near by, and a Syphr sitting right in front of me with his 10 month old newborn hairs reaching down to his eyes. I figured it was fate and didn't hesitate to start cutting away.
I only cut a little off, in case I didn't like my cutting skills, so it would have time to grow a bit before family pictures in a few weeks. After trying out a mohawk, spikes, and asking Ashton's opinion, I decided it was still too long. In the high chair he went with the rest of his bubble gum dum dum, which he did not protest about. I cut quite a bit more off the top and just a tad off the sides. I couldn't cut the little curls in the back yet, but I promised him I would not let him reach mullet status.
Anyway, here is the final product:
(please excuse the messiness of the 10 month old. These pictures were taken after he had done damage to his shirt with dinner and dum dum flavor drool.)
Doesn't he look so much older?? I think I like this hair style best for him. We are trying spikes tomorrow. I think he might be our only child that will not sport a mohawk. That is a whole other annoyance that I will save for another day though.
5 comments:
I LOVE the new hairdoo! Never leave scissors and dum dums laying around you!
He looks more like Talan with his hair cut!!! He is SO cute!!
He is adorable! I like the do.
SO STINKIN cute! You did a great job and I agree he looks SO MUCH like Tal with that hair do!
No signature coates mohawk? Haha! Love the new haircut :-).
Post a Comment