I guess I can say Talan tried to protect his head while scootering around in the excellent weather.
Oh, how we love this spring time weather! Talan, however, has been wearing shorts most of the winter. I figure its not worth the fight with him, and I don't have a problem over looking all the stares and judgemental looks when taking my 3 year old to Target in his summer wear. After all, he's the only one that is going to be cold. Most of the time he had his bases covered. Shorts with boots. Only the kneecaps left exposed to the frigid temperatures. After the summer crocs came in the mail, and now the shins are out with the kneecaps, I had to enforce a new rule.
Rule #67: If the ground is covered in snow, then pants are the way we must go.
If I rhyme my rules Talan is more likely to accept it. And, accept he has. Just yesterday we picked up his grandpa, and Talan was highly irritated that gramps was wearing shorts with the very obvious snow covered ground.
Now, most every day, Talan runs to the window for the clothing forecast, and I, most every day, cross my fingers that the sun has melted all the snow to avoid the Talan sized trauma of wearing pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment