Friday, March 11, 2011

For the past few weeks I've been so proud of how well Syphr has been eating his snacks. How well his hand eye coordination must be getting lately. Today I even thought those extra snacks must be making the little guy grow because he sure looked bigger in that high chair. 

Then I decided to vacuum and learned his secret. Vacuuming led to a 15 minutes clean freak frenzy which involved thoroughly cleaning and sanitizing Syphr's high chair. 

That is when I found this:


and this:
there has to be at least a couple weeks worth of snacks and a few dinner leftovers sitting under this kid judging from the dried pieces of mac and cheese and the rock hard raviolis which had turned brown. No wonder he was a couple inches higher in that seat.

1 comment:

Julie said...

This is just like Talons cache of pacifiers! I think they are starting to gang up on you!