Sunday, March 6, 2011

Outbursts of an 8 year old

As previously stated, Ashton is, and has always been, my over dramatic child. If something goes wrong it is as though his world is crumbling down upon him. This one particular part of his over dramatic condition has always been present, but is getting a bit more comical in his older years.

The other day his dramaticness took over in a major way which was very inappropriate as we were in someone elses home. It continued to escalate so I had him wait outside until the rest of us were ready to go. As he stomped out the door he said,

"FINE! I'll just go to California and be a hobo for like a month!"

Ok, Ashton. Not sure how that is better than sitting outside for 15 minutes, and I'm pretty sure it would take you longer than a month to get yourself to California. How I wanted to challenge him to his threat, but instead I just went back inside and laughed at his, what I now call, creative melodramatics.

1 comment:

Karolyn said...

oh boy.... that is hilarious. Skyler told me the first time today taht he "didn't like me"... ah I knew the vicious side would come out someday...