When I walk down the hall and glance at the washer and dryer all I can think of are the piles of clothes I need to get caught up on before Ashton (aka the over dramatic one) runs out of his beloved straight fit jeans and lays in the middle of the floor yelling that he will surely look like a giant dork wearing boot fit jeans with his pumas. No one told me boys were like this.
When Syphr scoots himself down the hall, army style, and glances at the washer he sees a new toy. An amazing contraption that makes noise, allows him to stand, and has visuals of water and circling clothes, and hopefully soap, although I did do 3 loads of laundry today only to realize I didn't add detergent. Back in the wash they go. It is mesmerizing to little Syphr! He exhausted himself trying to figure out why he could see the water, but not touch it. So fun to see the wheels in his head turning.
FYI- two days ago, in attempts to get his hands on something he wasn't supposed to have, Syphr grabbed onto the couch with his mighty fists and pulled as hard as he could, coordinating his arms with his legs, until he was in a standing position. Too bad he is still extremely slow at this so the object he was after had been moved long before standing took place. The point is he did it, all by himself, which opened a whole new realm of baby proofing for me.
He didn't pull himself up at the washer. I put him there and he held on for dear life...with one hand anyway.
1 comment:
I wear bootcut jeans with pumas. Tell your kid to chill out :D
Post a Comment