Monday, February 14, 2011

WASHINGTON D.C. Day one


Feb. 14 2011. 
Today I went to the Washington Monument.  I got to go on the elevator.  The Washington Monument is 555 feet tall! (Daddy note:  Ashton knows this fun fact thanks to losing a $10 bet with me)

Here is one of the awesome views I saw!  See the White House? 

This is at the American History Museum.  Part of the sign read:  But all some people could see was an inappropriately dressed Washington. (Daddy note:  It  was supposed to depict Washington as a symbol of freedom)

This is a really freaky dummy. (Daddy note:  This dummy was famous on the radio...but I question how good the ventriloquist really was)

These are the Muppets.  The only one I can name is Kermit. 

 The American history museum they had this stand.  I was the President!  There was a screen in front of me.  It was high, so you might see me looking up. (Daddy Note:  Ashton is reading Ronald Reagan's Inaugural Address)

 This is me standing under an army car.  HELP!

 Here is me touching a sign that says: PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH. 

No comments: