Monday, February 14, 2011

One small boy makes a big leap in growing up

As of yesterday, Ashton has officially taken flight, reaching a height of 37,000 feet, and a whopping 597 mph. He has also officially landed safely in our nations capital, and after a bit of confusion has been safely reunited with Brad. 

I've instructed Brad to take many pictures and since I am not there to partake in any of the fun, I have asked Ashton to take over this blog for the next week to report on all the super fun things I'm missing. He was not enthused at my request of him, until I offered 10 bucks. He will do about anything for 10 bucks. 

Ashton: if you're reading this, we love you! And we miss you! We can't wait to see what you're up to so, happy blogging :)


All ready to board....not sure when he got this big.

No comments: