Saturday, February 19, 2011

WASHINGTON D.C. Day Six


This is in the DC Wax Museum.  This is George Washington.  This is a model of him with a background of the Revolutionary War.  

This is Benjamin Franklin (the guy who invented electricity)

This is my father and Abraham Lincoln.  I think it's at Ford's Theater where he got shot by a gun.  (Daddy note:  I thought about playing the role of John Wilkes Booth in this photo, but it just felt wrong.)

This is Chester A. Arthur, he was the 21st President and he had really long sideburns!  (Daddy note:  We're pretty sure that's who this is.  Neither of us could remember.  I honestly could not have named at least a third of the Presidents if they didn't have plaques on the wall.)

This is Teddy Roosevelt.  I don't know why he has a really long chain connected to his glasses but I think he looks better with it.


This is General Dwight D. Eisenhower.  I liked him because he was the only President from Kansas.

This is Martin Luther King Jr.   

This is a name of some important person, and it turned out to be a golfer. 

Here is the actual name. 

These are the first people that got on the moon, Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin.  

This is George W. Bush, the last President before Barack Obama.  (Daddy note:  Every president was in the museum but I cannot remember George H.W. Bush, wonder if he got the shaft.)

I thought this was really funny because President Clinton is standing with Abraham Lincoln who has sunglasses on.

This is Dwayne Johnson's belt, I though it was funny cause it had a longhorn on it for some reason and it was a big buckle.  (Daddy note:  There is also a good picture of me and 'The Rock' but Ashton just really wanted this picture.)

These are the Jonas Brothers.  They used to be my favorite band ever.

This is me with Tiger Woods.  For some reason there wasn't a ball but there was a golf club for taking pictures. 

This is me running in front of Jesse Owens.  SLOWPOKE!!

No comments: