This is St. Patrick's Church. (Daddy note: Immediately after taking this picture a homeless man asked me for money. Although he was nice and at least tried to offer me directions before asking.)
Our big trip today was to the Crime and Punishment museum. This is me in the stockade. That's one of the things they did in the Colonial times when people committed crimes.
This is me reading about pirates. It asks you a bunch of questions about a pirate, then you turned it and it would tell you the answer. You turned it again and it showed you a picture of the pirate.
It's kind of hard to see but this is me in a jail cell from the Wild West.
There was also a shooting range where if you shot a target it did something cool.
(Daddy note: I took this picture of Ashton because he shares his middle name with the hijacker pictured to his left. He doesn't get it.)
I found two handcuff on a poll so I slipped my hands through and I was handcuffed to a pole.
This is a picture of a lineup. I am number 4, 3 and 5 are cardboard.
This is in a jail cell and there's a hole in a wall that I'm escaping through.
I don't really understand why there is a motorcycle but this is me on a weird motorcycle. (Daddy note: It's a Police motorcycle, that's why. I guess the flashing lights on the front didn't tip it off for him.)
This is the first time I've ate a Chipotle burrito. I usually get a cheese quesadilla. (Daddy note: Ashton promised Rebecca he would order a burrito the next time he went to Chipotle and wanted to keep his word. What a good kid!)
This is me ice skating for the first time. At first I was horrible but this is a pretty good video. (Daddy note: This is the first time ice skating that he can remember. It is technically his second time, although he actually skated this time.)








No comments:
Post a Comment