Talan tumbled down the steps today. Well, I suppose 'tumbled' is quite the understatement. He flew, bounced, and rolled down the steps. For the past few weeks we have had no baby gate.
Talan has been doing excellent turning around and going down the stairs backwards. I'm not exactly sure what happened this morning. Lately his favorite thing to do is throw things down the stairs or from the loft. I think he tried to throw his milk down the steps and lost balance and down he went.
As soon as I heard him rolling down the steps I ran to the top. By the time I got there he has half way down and all I could do was watch him reach the tile at the end of the steps.
He is okay. No broken bones. He has a little rug burn on his cheek, but looks pretty untouched. Now Brad needs to fall down the stairs so he can join the club of clumsies!
4 comments:
That is so sad! It is so scary to watch that happen! I am so clumsy, I fall down stairs at least once a year! I broke my tailbone in 9th grade falling down stairs. It'll probably be how I die. Death From Falling Down Stairs!
did you cry more than he did?
ps that message was from julie not jason, I am logged on as him apparently!
yikes! we heard emma push a watermelon down the steps one day and went out and bought baby gates that very day. scariest thing ever.
Post a Comment