Sunday, November 23, 2008

Peanut allergy take 2...

Today was a baking day. No bake coookies and puppy chow. Both of which Tal cannot have since they contain peanut butter. The no bake cookies only had a spoonfull in 2 batches and the puppy chow only had half a cup. Not a whole lot once it is spread out. Everyone was snacking on the yummy goodness while Talan was sleeping, and the kids were even lectured to wash their hands and brush their teeth if they ate the treats. Either one of the children was not listening during this lecture or the adults didn't realize they should also be listening to this lecture (myself included) because Talan developed hives on the side of his face. This is mostly where he gets kisses. Benadryl knocked the hives out...and Talan for that matter, but we know know....

the peanut allergy has not gone away. 


2 comments:

Julie said...

totally breaks my heart! I will kep praying it goes away!

Karolyn said...

Wow.. its that sensitive huh? Man... Peanut butter is on my list of top 5 "couldn't live without" I feel so bad for the little guy!

BTW I love your "outnumbered" idea. Way cute! I love being outnumbered adn wouldn't mind it again and again and again... :)