Monday, November 17, 2008

Brace yourself

Something amazing has happened. The christmas season is upon us which means, my favorite drink of all time is in stock. Sparkling red grape juice (not the amazing part I was talking about, but fairly close). As I was savoring the entire bottle of wonderfulness I was tearing away at the gold foil on the top of the bottle. Peeling and picking at it. Then it happened. I took one look and yelled for people to come see my creation. After tonight I totally get what it feels like to be those crazy people on ebay selling a piece of cheese that looks like Queen Elizabeth.

Behold my masterpiece. I call it.....Peter Pan.

5 comments:

Rachel B said...

I looked at the picture before I read the blog and instantly KNEW it was Peter Pan!!!! I would buy your Queen Elizabeth cheese!

shamers said...

you're kind of fantastic!

Julie said...

I hope you saved it!

Karolyn said...

Nice.... thats funny

M said...

Oh my gosh! That is the coolest thing ever! It's totally Peter pan!