A shoe store here in town hosted their second annual Munchkin Fun Run today. Ashton was very excited to run in the 1/2 mile race. I was very impressed at how well he did. He came in at 3 minutes 59 seconds. He believes he was in second place, but he was in 8th or so place. I'm just letting him think he came in second. Next time he wants to do a full mile because "this was too easy."
Getting ready to run!

Yes....I am running the half mile.





What a face. He is totally moving past this guy. (the parents could run with the kids if they wanted. It wasn't some strange adult trying to beat all the little kids)

This is how Tal enjoyed the race.

Yay Ashton!!!

The little kid in the red was going down. Ashton was passing him and then he got distracted by me on the sidelines. Thats okay. We will let that kid think he won.
2 comments:
Holy Cow! That's faster than I could run it in! Good job Ashton!
Awesome, Ashton!
Post a Comment