Monday, November 10, 2008

Note to self

Temporary tattoo + Ashton's face = scary kid at school

Over the weekend Ashton found these very cool tattoos that go on your face. There is a pirate, clown, dragon (ashton is wearing the dragon), tiger, and a page of random facial hair. Yesterday I told him we could put one on not really thinking about it. It looks super cool, but it didn't exactly come off. 

Good luck at school today, Ashton. So far it is 9:40 and I have not gotten a call from school, although I fully expect to. 

Ashton asked me to take a picture titled "I'm fearless" and this is the post and facial expression  which he came up with.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Priceless! i wish i could have seen his teachers face when he walked into class!

shamers said...

they're probably scrubbing his face with bleach in the nurse's office right this instant. :)