After a couple weeks of waiting and numerous attemps to tighten a piece of floss around Ashton's slippery tooth it is finally out! He was very brave....well not so much after one kid at school told him she bled all over when she had her tooth forced out with a door, and everyone saying how much it hurt. He didn't want me to pull it out. I gave it one tug and Ashton was immediately pulling the string against me. Then...all the sudden....there was a pop and the string resurfaced. I had a moment thinking..'wow. the string broke...but it doesnt look broken...did I pull that hard?' Good thing Ashton felt the tooth on his tongue. He said it didn't hurt at all and was asking me at 7:45 if it was time to go to bed because he was so excited about the tooth fairy. He won't know until tomorrow but the tooth fairy made a stop at target and decided a new pokemon ds game would be perfect for the first tooth.
I am pretty peeved because I took a video at every attempt of getting this tooth out. At LEAST 10 videos. Ask me if I have one for when the tooth actually came out...go ahead...I dare you.
4 comments:
Hey Rebecca,
Did you get video of this momentous occasion? heheh
Awesome Ashton! Now they will be coming out like mad.
nice one, ashtee! you like like you're about seven years old now.
Congrats Ashton! I can't believe how different he already looks
Post a Comment