Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Really?

I got a call from the allergist office. They had the results of Talan's blood test. Here's the shocker....

Talan is SEVERELY ALLERGIC TO PEANUTS...

No-freakin-duh morons. I don't know if he is allergic to anything else because they didn't test for anything else. I was led to believe they were testing for everything, but instead they only tested for the one thing that I already knew was positive. I want to punch him in the face. They made me hold my child down while they stuck a needle in his arm to tell me something I already knew??? 

Where have all the competant doctors gone?


2 comments:

Outnumbered said...

i'm taking him to childrens mercy in october to try to get better answers. until then i guess i'll keep doing what i'm doing. i think if he has had it before then its fine, but, i also am new to this peanut allergy and don't want to take any chances until I talk to someone competent.

shamers said...

did you see julie's blog? elliot is severely peanut-allergic, too. you guys can commiserate. :)