Saturday, September 13, 2008

I never thought I'd see the day

Me: "Ashton when you are 12 like Justin are you going to like girls?"

Ashton:"I don't know. Probably"

Me: "do you think Justin likes girls"

Ashton: "yep"

Me: "Do you like girls now?"

Ashton: "Maybe" (this is a big fat yes from Ashton. He thinks he's fooling me.)

Me: "Do you like anyone in your class?"

Ashton: "NO...EWWW"

Me: "Do you like any girls in primary?"

Ashton: "Maybe"

Me: "Do you like Ellina?" (She and Ashton go way back. They used to go to nursery together and play out in the hall)

Ashton: "MAYBE"

he likes a girl!!! SHHH! If you see him don't mention any of this. Otherwise he won't tell me any of this stuff anymore.

1 comment:

M said...

Ashton!!! That is so funny. He seems like a little ladies man. I love that you brought it up.