Ha ha ha, so funny. I've got one almost this good. The other night at 1 a.m. my phone rings and it's a Utah phone number I don't recognize. The person leaves a message and it says, "This is Melanie from Little Caesar's. I've gotten five prank phone calls from this number and it's getting really old, so please stop it." I couldn't resist calling back to tell her that she had called a cell phone on the east coast at 1 a.m. and that I hadn't made any calls - least of all prank calls - for the past six hours. Why don't people make sure they dial the right number? Anyhow, hope you guys are doing well =)
2 comments:
priceless!tell her to move on!
Ha ha ha, so funny. I've got one almost this good. The other night at 1 a.m. my phone rings and it's a Utah phone number I don't recognize. The person leaves a message and it says, "This is Melanie from Little Caesar's. I've gotten five prank phone calls from this number and it's getting really old, so please stop it." I couldn't resist calling back to tell her that she had called a cell phone on the east coast at 1 a.m. and that I hadn't made any calls - least of all prank calls - for the past six hours. Why don't people make sure they dial the right number? Anyhow, hope you guys are doing well =)
Post a Comment