Ashton is officially a first grader having successfully survived his first 3 days of school. He was excited, but you'd never know it. He's got a classic 'school sucks' attitude. It wasn't until our trip to old navy and his discovery of a striped shirt with skulls on it that he became excited about the first day. I thought it was cute that I had to ask permission to take pictures of him at the bus stop. He only granted me permission because Brad isn't here to take him to the bus stop. Otherwise I was told I had already taken enough pictures.
Although I know nothing that happened the first day because apparently Ashton has come down with a case of school amnesia, he did say he had fun. When I asked him, on the walk home from the bus stop, if he liked first grade better than kindergarden he said, "Yeah. I actually get to learn things in first grade."
So for the next 9 months from monday-friday 8am-4pm he belongs to USD 437.


No comments:
Post a Comment