Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cell phone drama....

For the last month or so Ashton has been wanting a cell phone. He doesn't understand why he doesn't have one. He refused to talk to Brad after he told Ashton he was too young for a cell phone. Seriously, who is he going to call?

So, this was a conversation that he had with his Aunt Tanya recently:

Ashton: I'm going to ask Santa to bring me a cell phone because one year santa brought me everything I wanted.

Tanya: I didn't have a cell phone until I was like 25.

Ashton: eck.....what?!....you lived wtihout technology?!?! I could never do that.

Tanya: Well, they didn't have cell phones when I was a kid.

Ashton: What?!?! Were you a pioneer?

Tanya: When gradnpa was a kid they didn't even have TV

Ashton: eck....if I didn't have a TV I would just always wish I had a playstation.

No comments: