I havn't blogged in a few weeks because I didn't think I had anything to say. My life is fairly boring. Anyway, I was just moving pictures to the correct files and realized I do have things to blog about. Or at least pictures to share. I won't share them all at once just to keep everyone in suspense.
We've had some sporatic wonderful weather in march. Wonderful enough to take advantage of the park that is. (Ashton is wearing his batman pajama pants for dr. seuss' birthday at school.)

These next 3 pictures are in a sequence...
Picture #1: Brad places Talan on the chipmunk. All is good.

Picture #2: Talan realizes no one is holding on to him.

Picture #3: Talan doesn't like the chipmunk anymore.


There is a big field right next to the park and Brad was holding Talan chasing after Ashton. Talan thought it was hilarious.

Talan was laughing so hard when Brad was running with him. He likes the wind in his face.

5 comments:
BEST BLOG POST YET! Love the action shots! and ps totally hot photo of you on the slide!
you do look awesome in that slide shot. i'll tell my mom to comment so you keep blogging. she'll be so glad to get some news from you! :)
OK - I will comment (this is Linda - shane's mom.) I just asked Shane what you were up to since you hadn't had anything new on the blog for a while. I love you stories about Ashton and Talon is adorable. I also noticed how good you look in the slide photo - even before I read the other comments.
wow. i thought the slide picture was really bad. anywho, welcome to my blog linda!
Great shots! I LOL @ the last one of Talon laughing while daddy was running with him. You have the cutest boys!
Post a Comment