Sunday, March 30, 2008

Toofers!

Talan has popped through 2 bottom teeth. I'm not sure how he feels about them. I can definitely feel confident in saying I am WAY more excited than he is. I've been saying he is teething since he was about 2 months old, so it's nice to actually see some teeth and show people that I really wasn't making it up. He doesn't really care to acknowledge them. I am constantly trying to stick my finger in his mouth to feel them. He, of course, cries every time. (i wouldn't want someone sticking their finger in my mouth either)

With the new teeth comes a new attitude as well. Talan has given up baby food. He screams when I try to feed him green beans but gobbles up my green beans that came from the same place. Even the fruit is no longer worthy of his newly pimped out mouth. He is just a big boy now. Speaking of big...I bought him some 18 month jeans the other day and wouldn't you know...they fit!!! OY!

2 comments:

shamers said...

so big! pretty soon he'll be asking for the car keys.

M said...

Yay. Finally some teeth to go with that macho boy. Hey, I love the pink mixer. That is the color I woul get it if I got one.