Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rebecca Day

When I was in high school this sweet but clingy friend of mine decided to make a day for each of her friends. Rebecca day is march 10th. Sweet but a little weird at the time. I usually remember some time in March that my day is either approaching or has passed. This year I have been talking about a food processor. I've been making alot of things from scratch and wanted a nice kitchenaid one. (pink of course). Then I realized that there is every accessory I would ever need that you can get for a Kitchenaid Mixer. I'd much rather have a drawer full of accessories than appliances sitting all over. I told Brad he could get me a pink kitchenaid mixer for my birthday (april) and he wasnt impressed. He doesnt like when I pick my own presents, which is what usually happens. So I told him he could get it for me for Rebecca Day and, (gasp!) he agreed! My views of Rebecca Day have now changed.
Meet my new baby! Ashton and I made cookies and they were the very first cookies I have EVER made that didnt come out of the oven flat as a pancake. They still wern't the greatest but I blame that on the recipe.


2 comments:

مروة الزارع said...

Wonderful writing

Regards

Danea Burleson said...

Cool and congrats! Happy Belated Rebecca Day!

Oh and I know it now, your name that is, Rebecca. My best friend as a kid was Rebecca, and on a recent entry I guessed Rebecca in the comments, I didn't mean you I meant her and if you read my comments you'll know what I mean otherwise ignore this as I am rambling...haha.