I camped out. I've never camped out for anything and, frankly, I dont really camp. I'm not an outdoorsy girl. However, when the opportunity presented itself to camp in line for tickets to the easter egg roll on the white house lawn, that only a select number of people get to do was worth it. Plus I have amazing friends that are so much fun.
The night hit a little bump in the road when some woman joined us (person known as woman in a fur coat (see above)). I just have to ask....WHO WEARS A FUR COAT TO CAMP? She also had plans of crushing some skulls because why else would you carry a skull crushing hammer in your purse. How she ended up in one of the tents is beyond me and freaks me out! She did remove the fur coat though when a homeless man asked her if she was homeless too. She, however, did not remove the hammer.
As cold as it was, and as crazy as woman in the fur coat was, it was still alot of fun. I have amazing friends who I am going to be very sad to leave. And I can say with all honesty that even after the freezing tempratures, chapped face in the morning, no sleep, and almost having my head bashed in....it was totally worth it!
3 comments:
LOVE IT!
you're so awesome.
How stinkin' cool! What a great event to attend and I would've camped with you, I don't carry a hammer in my purse, so no worries. I carry a hatchet.
Post a Comment