Easter Sunday:
We went to the elipse first because I had heard that there were tons of things to do. So not true. It was so incredibly lame.
After about 5 minutes ashton was done with the elipse. He actually asked where Emma was.
This is how talan spent the day


Apparently Ashton is a big Jonas Brothers fan. Its like Hannah Montana for boys. I spent awhile carrying Ashton on my shoulder so he could see over the 16 year olds in the front on their parents shoulders. Seriously, if you're in the front then dont sit on shoulders. I can say though that I fought my way through the crowds. 

Find Ashton!!!!
2 comments:
I admit, I am a wee bit jealous! I'm glad you had fun. Your boys are so stinking cute and I am secretly hoping that Asa will want a Mohawk someday...LOL.
awesome! i love that photo of talan with the pacifier hanging out of his mouth. he's such a rebel.
Post a Comment