Ashton started T-ball yesterday. I dont think any of the kids on the team have any baseball experience, and it is so fun to watch. Its the classics: kid swings the bat and just keeps spinning, drawing in the dirt and throwing rocks to kill time when it was not his turn. (don't know how brad will feel about me putting this in here, but he said when he played t-ball and was in the outfield it was really boring. He would put his glove over his face and look through the holes and pretend he was watching the game on tv...like father like son I guess) I can't wait for the games. None of the kids know anything about baseball. There was a scrimmage game today and Ashton hit the ball and just stood there and watched as all the kids tried to figure out what to do. Its going to be a really fun season....
His coach said he was the first switch hitter he'd ever had on a first practice. Were not really sure if Ashton is a right handed or left handed baseball player. I dont think he's even sure. (this is why he has a left-handed set and a right handed golf clubs.)
I, being exhausted and all, forgot the camera to take pictures. :( I really think I should have stayed home. I made Chappie run over about 4 curbs while turning. No kidding!
Weekly Wrap-up July 11th, 2026
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment