Wednesday, September 5, 2012

the many skills of Talan

Upon arriving at the kindergarten door today I was not only greeted by Talan running out, but also his teacher close behind. Usually this means your kid did something he wasn't supposed to. They are big on telling the parents every little thing. Needless to say I was slightly worried that two days into school there was already an issue. 

Instead, I was greeted by a giggling teacher who said, "Talan is doing great, he even gave me a flower today!" 

And, we have a brown-noser.

After walking away I asked Talan if he had given Mrs. Cox a flower today at recess and he said, 

"Yes. That is because I love her so much, and because it was yellow like her shirt."

I'm glad Talan loves Kindergarten just as much as I'm loving all the things I can get done in the six hours he is away, and securing a spot on the teachers good side. Well played Talan.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Wow I never pegged him as a brown noser. That is new and that gives me hope.