Over the summer, Ashton attended a 3 day camp at the Apple Store. It was pretty much the most fun thing he did all summer. The kids were taught how to edit a movie, and make their own soundtrack. At the end of the week all the kids got together for a mini film festival to see all the masterpieces. They were all slightly painful to watch, but hey, for a bunch of 8-12 year olds, they didn't do half bad.
That said, here is Ashton's masterpiece. It contains a very fast story set up so get your speed reading eyes on, as well as only two lines in the entire movie.
Ashton has added movie producer to his list of jobs he would be awesome at.
3 comments:
Ashton,
Awesome movie! I've been waiting to see it! I especially like the creative intro about how she could have walked down the stars, but that would inappropriate ending. And I loved the fact that the princess is wearing a dress. The credits at the end were awesome too! Great job! Make sure you save a ticket for me when your first Hollywood movie comes out in the theaters!
So I was totally expecting this to be about orchards and horticulture...LOL! Cute video, good job Ashton!
Wow good job Ashton. You did an awesome job. I hope some of your next productions will include baby talk, mom talk and kid talk.
Post a Comment