We have come to the golden day in September when kids head back to school, and the house goes from constant chaos to quiet. I was on the fence, until about a month ago if Talan would be going to Kindergarten this year. Ultimately we made the decision to send him, knowing he just might have to do Kindergarten twice, which is not a big deal at all. Today we might find out if Kindergarten is ready for a Talan.
Not only is Talan in Kindergarten, but today marks Ashton's last first day of elementary school. He is now king of the school as a big time fifth grader. How time flies.
| Representing their grade |
| Syphr must not have understood that taking a ride in the stroller means you ride in the stroller instead of walk. |
| Notice the feet! Guess what his feet have grown into!! |
Now I sit at home in a quiet house and find myself counting down until 2:30 when just yesterday I couldn't wait another minute for them to go.


No comments:
Post a Comment