I've been waiting, what seems like forever, for Tal to start talking. Now that he is closing in on two I think he realizes it is time. These are his latest words starting just a couple days ago. Ashton was playing his DS and must have done something wrong because he said, "oh man!" That was quickly followed by a little voice in the kitchen saying those same words (Talan style---meaning overuse of letters 'n' and 'd'), in the same tone his brother used. A few times before Tal has said words without realizing he said it....so, I didn't expect to hear it again. The next day at lunch Tal was holding his corndog a little on the low side and one of the dogs took a bite. All the sudden I heard, "DAW NEEN" (oh man).
I'm also very happy he can say "thank you" (da du), and binki (dink-dee)
1 comment:
i'm going to start saying DAW NEEN all the time. :)
Post a Comment