1. Hello. My name is Talan and I am a kleptomaniac.
Seriously. I was making dinner and asked Tal to shut the freezer door. Next thing I knew he threw a wrapper on the kitchen counter and ran off with a banana popsicle. This is what he had to say about it.
I guess I should at least be happy that at this point he can't keep his story straight.




2. Talan became good friends with Uncle Clint's wallet today, but there were a few of these weird green papers with numbers on them that he thought belonged in the trash. I guess this would fall in the klepto category...

3. The 'I will strike you down right here' eyes...
4. I don't believe I have enough fingers to count the time I have caught Tal before he fell to his death. I added 2 to the list in less than 30 minutes.
5. He is smarter than me. The binkis have been disappearing again. Except this time he isn't hiding them all in one spot. A few here and a few there is his new strategy. So far I have found 2 in one of my shoes, one in the keyboard drawer of the computer desk, 1 behind the booster seat, and 2 under the bathroom sink. They seem to disappear as fast as I can find them.
This is the new hiding spot he discovered...only 2 flaws: everyone was watching him do this, and the binkis are clearly visible through the glass.
And this is all in the last couple days.
2 comments:
LOL. I love the money in the trash and the binkies in the window...hahaha.
Love the binkies in the window, too funny!
Post a Comment