Monday, May 4, 2009

Ashton randomly came up with this at Hy-Vee and I wrote it down on the only thing I had available in my purse because it seemed like a random thing out of his mouth that would be a keeper. The funniest part is he thinks it is totally an amazing accurate test. So, here for your entertainment and/or self diagnosis is:

How to tell if you are handicapped:  
(by Ashton Cooper in his own words)

I know how to tell if you're handicapped. Or if you have Autism. I think it's the same thing. You just throw a chopstick in the air. Just a little throw and if you don't catch it that means you are handicapped. 

Ashton now demonstrates the test. The catch is successful. 

See, I'm not handicapped because I caught the chopstick.

Ashton demonstrates the very complex test again, but this time the chopstick falls to the floor. 

Ugh, I missed. Oh well, you're only handicapped if you don't catch it the first time so I'm still not handicapped. 


All this from a boy who went downstairs to look for a blue crayon and came back up, and spent the rest of the evening like this:
He forgot to look for the crayon. 


*Disclaimer: This is a test created by a six year old and should, in no way, accurately determine your physical or mental capabilities. * 



2 comments:

Karolyn said...

Awesome! Man he is a thinker! I don't even want to try this test... I'm scared I might miss ;)

Danea Burleson said...

ROFLOL. Your boys crack me up...nd yes this is a keeper!