Tuesday, May 6, 2008

The night I wondered why women ever had babies...tomorrow I will know

6 years ago today I ate lunch at Cracker Barrel. I had chicken strips, fried okra, and that yummy cheesey hashbrown goodness. The midwife said eat something good because you wont be eating for a while. Then Brad and I walked around the trails in front of the Governers Mansion, but my legs got itchy so we walked the mall instead. We stopped back at our apartment because it looked as though Ashton wasn't going to come and we were going to be induced again in the morning. At about 5:45 I realized by sudden feeling of my hips breaking that Ashton was coming and began to scream at Brad "YOU DID THIS TO ME!" poor guy! At 7:00 we got in our 1990 white Jeep Cherokee Laredo and headed for the Birth Center. On our way we had to stop in the closest parking lot so I could loose all my once yummy Cracker Barrel lunch in the closest parking lot. Sorry Best Western. And so the night of Ashtons arrival begins. Although he doesnt officially enter the world until 12:26 am tomorrow.

1 comment:

shamers said...

awesome. that's why we get our babies the easy way. :)