Talan loves his daddy. He was excited when Brad woke up to eat dinner with the family. He is currently on night shift so we hadn't seen him all day. As soon as Talan saw Brad he smiled so big. Then about half way through dinner he reached for his daddy to pick him up and for the next 5 minutes or so just cuddled away on him. I can say I am a tad bit jealous because I didn't get cuddled today. Instead I listened to Talan scream at me in his new found "I am not happy" voice.
When Talan was done eating Brad put him on the floor to go play. We sat there talking for a few minutes and I realized I hadn't heard him. BAD SIGN! I sent Ashton to go see what his brother was up to. The next thing I heard was "no, no baby!" and then Talan crying. Brad and I both ran in to see what was wrong.
To my horror Talan's sleeve was wet and I don't even want to think about it. Turns out the bathroom door had been left open and Ashton forgot to close the toilet lid AND forgot to put the seat down. Guess who was splashing in the toilet.
Weekly Wrap-up July 11th, 2026
1 week ago
2 comments:
i have you beat: have you had to say "baby, please stop licking the toilet"?
Shut up! I am constantly trying to keep Ethan away from the toilet. The bathroom door is always shut at our house now.
Post a Comment