Monday, January 7, 2008

Swinging...

A couple days ago Talan and I went to the park. It was georgeous weather and it just felt wrong in a sense staying inside. So Talan got in his stroller (without the carseat i might add. what a big guy!) and we headed up the gigantic hill to the park.



Talan went on his first swing. (actually this was his second time swinging but i choose to block the first time from my memory because I didnt have the camera with me to document it. Although Megan apparently has a picture of the "first time" in the swing. This is still his first time until I have the picture in my hands) He really likes to swing. He swung for a good 30 minutes until I got bored of sitting there. We tried some slides, but those just didnt do the trick like the swing did.




He's growing too fast.




No comments: