Saturday, January 26, 2008

---FHE Ashton Style---

We're trying to make an effort to have family home evening each week in 2008. Since Brad's schedule is all over the place we have decided to have it on the first day he is off. Last week Brad did the lesson, so this week Ashton wanted to. I told him tonight that he should start thinking about what he wants the lesson to be about. I told him he could look in his Friend magazines for ideas, but he needed to take it seriously and actually plan a lesson. I offered all the help in the world but he refused. He wasn't about to let me know what the lesson was about before Tuesday. He even brought me a page in his Friend magazine to copy.

After he went to bed tonight I was picking up and saw his FHE planning notebook. I started gathering all his things and put them on the fireplace so he could continue with his planning tomorrow. I couldnt help but look.


Book of mormen
We ned the book of mormen becus Hevnly Fader...

I cant wait for Tuesday.

1 comment:

shamers said...

that is so freakin cute i can hardly stand it. we'll definitely need to hear how it goes.