Monday, January 14, 2008

It's starting

A few days ago Ashton told me he was going to be a rockstar when he grew up. (I blogged about it) I didn't really think he was serious about it though until today.

I was talking with another mom of a boy in Ashton's Kindergarten class setting up a playdate and she said, 'Nikolas came home and said he was going to be in Ashton's rockband.'

I guess he really is serious. He's started recruiting!

5 comments:

shamers said...

the mook wants in. if she can't be in, she'll at least be a groupie.

Outnumbered said...

ashton said you have to be at least 3 to be in the band. he might make an acception for emma though.

shamers said...

well, she thinks she's about 14. does that count?

Outnumbered said...

maybe she could be a back up dancer. she's got some good moves.

shamers said...

umm, i'll see what she has to say about that. (probably it's a resounding, "YES!")