Brad and I were doing some errands today so we decided to stop off at California Tortilla for lunch. They always have really yummy food. I've always been a strange burrito eater. I eat maybe half of it and then unwrap the tortilla and eat it. Then I finish off the insides of the tortilla with a fork. I had unwrapped my burrito and started eating the tortilla shell. It was very yummy until I put it down and saw a strange looking spice. I picked at it with my fork only to realize......
IT WAS A BUG!
wings and all. It was about the size of a small fly. How gross is that! I took my plate to the counter and unfortunately had to say the words, "There's a bug in my burrito." In the end I got my money back and a coupon for a free burrito. The manager tried to make me another one, but I said NO WAY! Brad however was not phased by my near tragic experience. He kept on eating.
So, remember this story the next time you're at California Tortilla. What might be a bean or a piece of rice might actually be a bug.
Weekly Wrap-up July 11th, 2026
1 week ago
2 comments:
passing your tidbit along to the dadda. he eats there at least once a week.
I have never eaten there before ... and I don't think I ever will. Nasty!
Post a Comment