Recently, all three boys have discovered their life calling. I'm scared.
Ashton, who has been talking about being a scientist since he could speak, decided his desired career path would now be worm trainer. WORM TRAINER. He will train them to dance. I've seen Ashton dance. We should all be very scared.
Talan, once determined to become an astronaut, would now like to trade that in to be a professional video game player. I'm not talking about the kind that get up, go to work, create the games, and test them for the market. I'm talking about the kind that don't get paid to sit on their basement couch surrounded by pizza boxes and empty soda bottles radiating smell because they haven't showered in a week and a half. Dream big buddy.
Syphr is the only one that refuses to change his career path. He would like to somehow become a race car. Not driver. He thinks when he is big he will morph into an actual race car, and gets very defensive when anyone tries to hinder his big plans.
These are the kids that will take care of me when I'm old. I think they have been out of school too long, and maybe have been watching too much Netflix and playing too much playstation.
Weekly Wrap-up July 11th, 2026
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment