After Syphr's doctor appointment this morning he has been added to the Asthma club with Talan. Dr's don't like to throw around the word asthma in kids this young, but I know it is, and his doctor gave him a 'I'm 99.9% sure this is what it is but I can't call it that' diagnosis. Boo!
I'm not sure how Ashton lucked out so much that he missed the asthma gene, but I did decide on the way home that if I'm ever pregnant again I'm going to eat puffy cheetoes and peanut butter m&m's all day because the one pregnancy I did that I popped out an asthma free kid. Probably not linked, but it might give me an excuse to eat junk all day one day.
In other news...Sy is 23 pounds. Slowing his 1 pound weight gain per week just a bit to half a pound a week.
Weekly Wrap-up July 11th, 2026
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment