Welcome to our mode of transportation. I miss Chappie.
Although, it hasn't been horrible to walk a lot this summer. Without Chappie joining us on our summer adventure we have been taking the train a lot, and walking a lot, but sometimes we have to ride the bus to get places like Target which we all know I can not live without. We meet tons of really........interesting.......people on the bus, but it makes for an entertaining time.
Here we all are waiting for the bus to pick us back up after visiting Target. Target is a twice a month venture.
Ashton was at a fun age when Talan was a baby and I didn't really think anything would be different with Syphr, but he is way more fun. He's such a good big brother, and wants to be really hands on except when a diaper change is coming. He loves being able to have more freedom and responsibility with Syphr, as in holding him unsupervised, or watching him while I let go downstairs to let Brad in after he gets off work.
No comments:
Post a Comment