I was a little concerned when I realized I already had an over-dramatic 8 year old and a hyper-sensitive 2 year old that Syphr would end up being hyper-active. So far he's gained the new title - mellow.
He has his moments where he just fusses, and is a little particular when it comes to how he wants to be held and the quantity of kisses allowed per day, but he's such a great baby. And getting so big! He put himself on a feeding schedule the day he was born and does not stray from it. It makes life for the rest of us so much easier.
I love that all the loose skin Syphr was born with is now slowly filling with fat. He's also sprouting chin after chin it seems.

Syphr has also finally decided he wants to be a thumb sucker. I suspected since he was born he was going to be a thumb sucker. He was always searching for his thumb, and while he's still not able to find it himself, he can hold it in his mouth without help. It still takes some intense prying trying to get that little appendage loose from his little fist and into his mouth. He sure loves that thing though.

1 comment:
Yeah!!! Love that you blogged and love seeing the boys. Miss you all so much!
Post a Comment