By the title of this blog post I just want to say you have been warned that further content might cause you to feel great regret for not stopping reading right here.
A couple days ago I was getting Talan ready for bed. Before I put on a new diaper I always ask him if he wants to sit on his potty. He always says no and I shrug and let it go because I had accepted his decision that he would never leave his diapers behind. However this time he said yes, ran to his frog potty and ran out screaming, "I PEED!" All day yesterday and today he has been wearing underwear. Ashton's underwear actually, what a great brother to share! It has been going great! Four accidents yesterday and only one actual accident today. We are on the road to success.
Today brought something new to the potty training world that I have never experienced before. (this is where the tmi comes in). Talan was playing in the living room and all was well. Next thing I know Talan comes strolling into my room tossing a piece of poop back and forth in his hands as if it were a new ball. I froze. He looked at me and said, "what's that mommy?" Part of me wanted to laugh hysterically, but instead we had to talk about how we don't touch poop, which sadly wouldn't be the first time we've had this conversation.
This too shall pass, right?
Weekly Wrap-up July 11th, 2026
1 week ago
4 comments:
gross! and why are boys so into poop? your kids are hilarious, How are you feeling?
and I happen to know, it was not the last time either :)
"we don't touch poop." you're awesome.
OH NO!!! Wow... I am trying to decide between laughing hysterically and holding it back in order to be your moral support ;)
Post a Comment