Yes, my 8 year old is a science geek. He recently used half of his birthday itunes gift card stash to buy 17 episodes of his all time favorite show....Bill Nye the Science Guy. In his defense, he also bought another Jonas Brothers cd to balance out his nerdiness with a little coolness.
We are 3 episodes in and have so far learned about chemical reactions, pollution, and static electricity/air pressure. In each episode there is at least 1 experiment to try at home.
We tried this one tonight...
I highly recommend Bill Nye the Science Guy to all you fellow science geeks out there.
Weekly Wrap Up September 5th 2026
3 days ago
2 comments:
Yay for the left handed science geeks!
I LOVED Bill Nye when I was a kid and when his show is on, I always watch it ... Perhaps I've shared too much.
Post a Comment