A week ago I was thrown into the world of duct tape crafting. You can make practically anything out of it. Ashton has his hopes set on a duct tape backpack for 3rd grade. I don't know that I'm that skilled, but a little intrigued to try.
Anyway, I asked my neice, Lyndsey, if I could make her a duct tape prom dress, just joking really. Before she could answer both parents said NO. Bummer! Then for some reason I was given permission to make a bra out of the crafty tape. If anyone thought in my blaze through 2 rolls of duct tape (which also included several different kinds of flowers, and a couple wallets) didn't include some sort of clothing item they were mistaken. Wether they were joking or not Lyndsey was getting and wearing that bra.
Today, Lyndsey, who had no idea any of this was happening, received her new bra and was appropriately excited.
Just to add....I was also given permission to post this on the blog.
1 comment:
Looks great! That is hilarious! And for the record, I have seen some pretty awesome duct tape prom dresses ;)
Post a Comment