Monday, December 7, 2009

I love when they wear these hats. And if it was fashionably and socially acceptable I would be wearing one too. Sometimes I want my nose to be warm too.When does one acquire so many stuffed friends? It seems as though it happened over night. Talan needs every one of his friends sleeping either on or next to him every night, and he knows instantly if there is one missing.
If you can find Talan in the above picture please take note that he is down to one....yes ONE dinkdi. He now knows he can in fact live a happy and normal life without three. Now we just have to convince him he can be equally as happy with zero. After this dinkdi experience, Smalls will get none!

1 comment:

Teed Family said...

Caleb went throught the stuffed animal phase in bed as well... so funny! If one ever needs a good laugh just find a toddler! Take care of you :)