Sonic Grilled Cheeses. I could eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day for the next 24 weeks. So yummy.
Sonic ice water with lime slices. Sometimes Small's wants to switch it up and go with lemon slices, but we definitely prefer limes.
Here's the new one. Tonight I ate baked beans with a dollop of cream cheese. It was fantastic!In other Small's news....
I am now 16 weeks.....heartbeat has been consistant at 150....my pre-smalls pants no longer fit, but neither does maternity....I can't sleep well on my stomach anymore.....and Small's pretty much doesn't like Talan to jump on him/her.
Next update: Dec 29th where we will find out if Small's is a he or she.
3 comments:
Smalls is making me hungry!
mmm, i want grilled cheese. can't wait to find out!
i can't believe you are sixteen weeks already! Love that you ate beans ans sour cream, good stories!
Post a Comment