Tuesday, December 29, 2009

The gender has spoken...

And it confirms my belief I'm destined to live a life of all boys. We are having another boy. The ultrasound tech told me the baby was a boy and I just started laughing wondering what I'm going to do with 3 boys. The idea of another boy has grown on me in the last couple hours. I already know what boys bring to the table, we already have a lot of clothing and gear (even though it is all in VA still) boy related, and when they are teenagers I won't have the annoying boyfriend coming over. My boys will be going to the girls house and being annoying. The drawback is we're back to square one with names. I've exhausted all my acceptable boy names, so it should be interesting. For now we will continue to call him Smalls.

Here's his little body with his arm above his face. His profile is similar to Talan's.

Here's a look at his face. A little alienish still, but he should be gaining fat soon.

Now I want to know which three of you thought Small's was going to be a boy! Fess up!

6 comments:

Jason said...

I was the first one to declare he was going to be a boy! woot woot! I could feel it in my bones. Congrats, if i hear any awesome boy names I will send them your way. what about The Phog?

Outnumbered said...

You have amazing guessing powers then...and were more accurate than any of the 5 gender predicting quizzes I did online last night which all said girl. Phog would be awesome. He would be the coolest kid on the block!

Karolyn said...

AHHHH! This is SOOOO exciting! Boys are the best ;)

Jessi said...

David voted for a boy!

Julie said...

ps it was me not jason that guessed right, I guess I was signed in under his account.

Valerie said...

Congrats! I didn't know you were pregnant too. I'm due May 30th. So hopefully I'll find out the gender of the baby in a couple of weeks. To bad we still didn't live close. We could eat tamales and grilled cheese together ;)