Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Taking the vibes for a spin

If you happened to be on the 2 mile stretch which twists around several streets between 21st, 25th and Kingsrow tonight you may have passed this:

What the heck is that?!

If you said 'alien' you are close. The picture is caused by the massive amounts of reflective wear Brad and I suited up in, to try and out-do each other in dorkiness. Just to be fair...Brad started this when he came upstairs wearing a light on his head expecting 'ooohhhs' and 'ahhhhhs' when instead he received 'holy crap...do I have to go outside with you like that?' If you can't beat em, join em...so, I decided to join in on the dress up party with this super awesome reflective vest.
My back was more reflective than all of Brad. (Okay...maybe not...but don't tell him) I believe he is jealous.
This is what we looked like when we were running. I thought it was awesome because the cars could see us a mile away. After viewing the pictures, I think it would be a distraction. Brad's light makes him look like he has a snake coming out of his head. Who doesn't get distracted by that?!

I'm happy to have my running partner back. (although Lyndsey was a good fill in)

4 comments:

Karolyn said...

How cute! Hey-you guys RUN in those toe shoes??? How can that even be comfortable?!

Penguin said...

pshhhh. fill in. hmm.

The Legal Nickel said...

I love it. You guys look awesome in your reflective outfits.

jason and shane said...

i am so happy to see photos of you two together. COME VISIT!