Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Spooky!

Imagine going to sleep and waking up to find your mother has drastically changed the color of her hair. Wouldn't that freak you out?

It took Talan 2 weeks to find the courage to touch my hair. He feared it would eat him alive. The morning after I dyed my hair Tal came and cuddled with me not noticing that my ponytail was drastically altered. A few minutes later I was getting ready for the day and took my hair tie out. That is when Talan started backing up saying "no, no, no" and he buried his face in the door, peering at me out of the corner of his eye. He was terrified. For the next two weeks, he would not touch, go near, or like to speak about my hair. When he would let me hold him, he would look at my hair every so often and say in a small voice, "no, no, no"...

But, he has since found courage upon realizing I am in fact the same person, and my hair is not going to eat him alive.

2 comments:

lmcarmitage said...

Oh my, that is too cute!! I love it!

Jason said...

love the new color, and this post made me laugh out loud